Monday, February 23, 2009

means feeds...

Well, I've set this up as a sister site to my design site. However, I fear that I may actually blog on this one more...

Ever since I was little and discovered ramen noodles, I've loved to cook. When mom moved to Texas before us to scope out a pad, I sometimes cooked for our family. I was 9! When i was about 13, I discovered Julia Child (cooking shows in general really - preFood Network) and became an avid watcher of the Frugal Gourmet. I made many, many horrible dishes that eventually moved beyond adding hot dogs to ramens.

Over the years, I've experimented with all sorts of things: vegetarianism, macrobiotics, high protein, atkins, weight watchers, you name it! I've had periods where I have money to spend, and some where I have to make do on very little. However, I find what does my body best is a combination of everything. I use food as a tool to keep my energy high and my design process fresh. I also understand that careful planning (although not LONG planning) is much smarter and more rewarding than eating out 90% of the time.

So, with that introduction, on to the food!

Cheers,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment